New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||Multiple Variations||Model:||PUMA-191072|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- ASICS - GEL-Kayano 22 LITE-SHOWTM-W Womens Gel Kayano Lite Show Running
- shoes de foot adidas Nemeziz Messi 17.3 Fg M CG2965
- DR. MARTENS CARTOR 6-EYE BOOTS Classic Dark Brown CRAZY HORSE D2
- Geox Men's U Box F Low-Top Sneakers Black (Black Anthracite C9270) 9 UK
- Kenneth Cole New York Mens Main Theme Moc Toe Loafer shoes, White, US 9.5
- Merrell Captivia Launch Mid 2 Women’s Size 5 Waterproof Leather Boots J69118 NEW
- NEW Nine West St. Croix womens tstrap ankle strap sandals heels silver size 5.5
- Nike Jordan Flight 2015 retro Gr 46 black red weiss black gym red 768905 601
- Rag & Bone Ankle Boots Size D 39,5 Brown
- Qupid Women's Wiley-08 Ankle Boot Black 6 M US Mesh Ankle Bootie
- R - Men's WOLVERINE 'Francisco' Navy bluee Suede Chukka Boots Size US 12 - D
- R M Williams, Comfort Turnouts Black Boots, Size 4.5
- R117 LUCIANO PADOVAN BOTTINES MOTARD blackES T.37 UK 4 VALEUR
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with